U type silicon carbide heating element
Product custom size
The basic characteristics of U type silicon carbide heating element: U type silicon carbide heating element are synthesized from two silicon carbide heating element with a common cold end. U type silicon carbide heating element can be connected to the power cord at one end of the furnace. It is mainly used for high temperature furnaces and furnaces with high requirements for average furnace temperature. Its characteristics are power saving and long furnace life.
The silicon carbide heating element will react with many chemical substances volatilized from the fired material during firing. If it reacts with some gases such as water, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur, halogen, and molten aluminum, When alkalis, salts, molten metals, and metal oxides come into contact, they may react, corrode or oxidize. Therefore, it is very important to master the correct use method, which tends to extend the working life of the silicon carbide heating element, as well as its higher heating temperature and height.
1. The silicon carbide heating element has high mechanical strength, and the bending strength is as high as 100-120MPa.
2. The high surface temperature can reach 1500 degrees.
3. High infrared radiation rate, equal diameter silicon carbide heating element is 5-10 times of ordinary nickel-chromium wire.
4. Long working life, easy installation and maintenance.
5. The silicon carbide heating element has strong oxidation resistance, strong corrosion resistance, and has excellent thermal shock resistance.
|DIAMETER(D)||HOT ZONE(L1)||COLD ZONE(L2)||DISTANCE(E)||BRADGE||RESISTANCE|